TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    It oughta be against the law...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It oughta be against the law... Login/Join 
posted
To try and sell loyalty programs when there are 10 people in line at the register the Saturday before Christmas.

Anybody got anything else they think should be against the law?

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Commercials for R rated or scary movies during kid's shows !

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To make grandfathers secure the baby's carseat in the car when you're running late for an appointment.

Penal Code part II: To make grandfathers unfold baby strollers. (It's even harder when the baby's watching.)

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rap.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This topic has been up three days and not a banjo joke yet? I'm disappointed in you guys.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When banjos are oulawed, only outlaws will have banjos.

Or so AP says.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrong attribute!
I never said that; it was a much wiser poster than I. But if there's cash involved, I'll take the credit.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jazz after 1960.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnR:
Jazz after 1960.

And men's fashion, starting about the same time.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reality shows, CSI-anything, Law and Disorder. (If you want to see a good local show, step into any courtroom in Texas and watch your prosecutor at work.)

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try to get anyone's attention span to watch a real trial. Generally, people seem to disinterested in learning anything that takes longer than one hour, at most.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We recently won a grant from the feds (all that money being used to chase away the recession) for upgrading technology in the courtroom. Currently installing a cabinet in each courtroom with an Elmo, laptop connection, DVD/VHS player and overhead projector. Also, connected to court sound system. Perhaps that will spice things up a bit.

posted Hide Post
Beautiful women covered in tattoos or piercings. [I guess I'd better include men too to avoid discrimination charges, but I don't really care about them.]

Any 'rock & roll' after the mid-70's.

Rice-burning Harley clones.

Women's spandex stretch pants in size 50.

Kanye West

Watching Medicare coverage get gutted just before you retire.

Posts: 137 | Location: Corsicana, TX | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clothing with the words "Juicy" or "Hottie" or the like made in children's sizes. This should either be outright against the law or at least a legitimate basis for a CPS referral.

The practice of the car salesperson having to talk to his "manager" or "supervisor" or "the finance manager" or some other made up title for a person he can get help from or can recruit to come talk to you. If the SALESperson can't sell me the car, why am I talking to him/her in the first place. Why can't I go straight to the manager?

Drivers who slow way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, down to stare at a wreck on the other side of a major highway, when they have no intention of helping or stopping and said wreck in no way implicates their job or their life.

SALESpeople who assume anyone without gray hair can't afford what they're selling. Because no one under 50 has good credit and saves up their money for what they want, right?

Telemarketers who call during dinner. Aw heck, telemarketers generally.

Selling girl scout cookies without having any of those ones with coconut and carmel on them. If your going to sell them, those are the ones to stock up on. Those things are great.

Anyway, I feel plenty like a curmudgeon at this point, so I'll stop.

Posts: 79 | Location: Williamson County | Registered: August 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snowman serial killer

quote:
A WINTER crime wave has proved to be snow joke for heartbroken youngsters.

Cruel pranksters have been going around the town beheading snowmen - leaving the kids who designed them devastated.

Phantom pranksters have visited Broadfield, Bewbush, Three Bridges, and Gossops Green decapitating all the snowmen in sight.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post