TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Power Point in Trial
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Power Point in Trial Login/Join 
posted
This is a strange post but:

After Tray Payne and I gave a talk at the Basic Skills Course on Trial Visuals, an attendee asked in an evaluation if we would REALLY help other counties with courtroom presentations. They stated they would watch this forum for an answer- so here it is.

Yes, in any way we can.

Todd Smith - 806.775.1195

Posts: 61 | Location: Lubbock, Texas | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used Powerpoint and Sanction for multiple trials including murder, DWI, and insurance fraud. I am always willing to help in any way I can.
John Lopez
ADA - Travis County
512-854-9400

Posts: 21 | Location: Austin, TX, USA | Registered: November 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be happy to help anyone in need of my meager assistance.

What's "Sanction"? I'm not familiar with that one.

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sanction is trial presentation software. Very good with document management and video editing/transcribing. A little pricey but some people swear by it.

Posts: 61 | Location: Lubbock, Texas | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post