TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Hazing questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hazing questions Login/Join 
posted
I have a possible hazing (involving death) case here in our county and I have a few question concerning charging, pitfalls,and other matters. Does anyone have any experience in these types of cases. I am dealing with a sort of code of silience from both the faternity members and the law suit shy university.

Sure would appreciate any help or ideas anyone has.

Thanks

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
call me. 214-653-5168

Posts: 34 | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you checked with the County Attorneys office in Austin, Fred? I know in the past decades they have had several cases of this nature. I'll see if I can get a contact for you.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Greg...I think one of the biggest problems besides the lack of cooperation is the connectivity between the "exercise session" and admission to the faternity. Is this just a group of pledges out getting some exercise or was there some expectation or pressure being placed on them? I'll give you a call as soon as I get out of court if you don't mind.

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post