Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A brief crime Login/Join 
<notalawyer>
posted
A 27-year-old married man was arrested and charged for allegedly leaving threatening notes on women's cars demanding that they remove their panties and leave them in the space where their vehicle was parked, police told Local 6 News.

Investigators said Nicholas Koger, 27, (pictured, left) would wait until a woman would exit a vehicle in a parking lot at Celebration Health in Osceola County and other locations and then leave a note between the front driver's door and rear passenger's door or on the windshield.

If the door was unlocked, he would also leave the note on a car seat, the report said.

"Koger demanded that the women remove their underwear and place the garment in the parking space where he would presumably pick it up later," Local 6 News reporter Nancy Alvarez said. "If they didn't comply, he threatened to find them and perform various sex acts."

The first incident of threatening notes was reported in 2000 but no leads appeared until May.

Several months of surveillance at a parking lot led deputies to the arrest of Koger.

After questioning, Koger admitted to the crimes and now faces six felony counts of written threats to kill or do bodily injury, the sheriff's report stated.

Police said Koger has also struck in St. Cloud, Kissimmee and Orlando.

Letters similar to Koger's were found on cars at a Home Depot on Highway 192 in St. Cloud, a nearby Winn Dixie and a Target store located on North Vineland Street in Kissimmee.

Sheriff's detectives are looking to speak with additional women who may have been victimized.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's exactly why I recommend to females who might be subjected to such extortion that they get some cheap drawers and put them on the dog or pet potbelly pig for a few days, feed them raw eggs and fruitcake, then take those same garments and put them in the birdcage for a day or two, then seal them up in baggies and put them in the glovebox in case of emergencies just like this. It's what my old compadres in HPD called throwdown undies, a useful tool in crime prevention and keeping people out of the glovebox.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks A.P.!!! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dousing them in sherry through a rubber hose and wrapping them in banjo strings facilitates this objective, as well.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A.P. is a dedicated crime fightin' machine!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<notalawyer>
posted
I have been to home depot several times and I have yet to have such a request.

posted Hide Post
There are other crime prevention/solving techniques developed over years of intense research that are not known to the general public or available on CSI-type TV programs, and probably not even used in Indiana. Taking my bloodstain pattern interpretation a step farther, I have become quite proficient at toenail trajectory -- the science of determining point of origin and flight paths of clippings according to their positions scattered around the bathroom. Very interesting stuff, but I keep running out of test equipment.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<notalawyer>
posted
Is it something like:
Trajectory = height of the toilet X length of legs / the caliber of the clippers?