TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    my space
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my space Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know how to subpoena a private my space page?

Posts: 131 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: November 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, shoot me an email and I'll send you their book. jrolater ( at ) co. collin. tx. us

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump--email sent to you John.

Posts: 46 | Location: Seguin, TX, USA | Registered: April 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have sent emails to Sara, Craig, and another.

Note that with MySpace you need to act quickly because they do not store data very long.

I'm not sure how old my book is now. You might contact them and see if they have an updated book available. If they do, will you email me the updated one?

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John,

What is your revised date on your book? I have several now so depending on your date......

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is dated February 15, 2006. The procedures contained in the book were still working when I did a grand jury subpoena in October of 2007.

posted Hide Post
FYI- send a prerservation letter to lock the user account. MySpace requires a search warrant to obtain emails less than 180 days old. A GJ subpoena suffices for older emails.

Posts: 57 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The latest version of the MySpace Law Enforcement Guide is dated November 1, 2007. Email me if you need it.

That company has been helpful to me--they replied to my question about the guide via email within an hour and I just got off the phone with them following up on their email.