TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Trans. Code Re-write??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trans. Code Re-write?? Login/Join 
posted
I would imagine that once these get popular there will need to be a complete re-write to the Transportation Code.

Traffic got you down? If only you could fly over the cars and arrive at work in a way that would not only save time, but turn heads.

Thunderman Aerosystems is giving you the opportunity to be the commuter you always dreamed you could be. Their Thunderpack jet pack will bring the gift of jet propelled flight to your spine. The only drawback -- it'll only keep you in the air for 37 seconds. So if you work only a few blocks away, this is for you!

Just think, for only $90,000 you'll have the best 37 seconds of your life, maybe.

http://thunderman.net/products/TP-R2G2.php

Posts: 234 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
better brush up on my flying while intoxicated law...

Posts: 37 | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
better brush up on my flying while intoxicated law...

Let's see; alcohol + 37 second fuel supply. No need, this will be a self correcting problem.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You pilots spoil all the fun.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post