TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    iPhone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPhone Login/Join 
posted
So how long until the folks at TDCAA, Mac users that many of them are, give in and come out with the TDCAA iPhone App?

What other Apps do you find indispensable?

I'm hooked on the Google App so I can get to my calendar anywhere. And PacMan is a given.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, it has not been that long since I switched from a pager to a flip phone. I am doing fine here. It is a wonderful place to live and work. Catch you around some time.

Posts: 109 | Location: Llano, TX USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need something to log on and post in the User Forum. I'm hurtin'. Facebook has an app. Why not TDCAA?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan - does the Google app sync your calendar, or does it basically just use Safari to get to your web-based Google calendar? I have looked at CalendarGoo for the iPhone, but the reviews were mixed.

Posts: 325 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bob Cole>
posted
I'm thinking my Big Chief tablet and #2 pencil are out of date!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One legal application that I've found quite useful is the Texas Penal Code, the version by Dan Jabbour. ToDo, a task list manger, is another great program, albeit not directly law related, it does help keep me organized and on track.

Posts: 34 | Location: Hunt County, TX | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Google App uses Safari to access all the Google options, including gmail (which you could program direct access for anyway), calendar, docs, talk, tasks, reader, news, as well as the google voice search, which is pretty cool for those of us with fumble fingers on the iPhone.

The calendar portion does open up nicely and allows you to use all the functions, which helps me tremendously in keeping up with life.

Still waiting on that TDCAA app for posting... Of course, I think JB should have to pay a user fee.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or get a royalty.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post