TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Deutschsprechende Staatsanwaelte?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deutschsprechende Staatsanwaelte? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah!!! Now thats English. I recognize it because I don't know what it means. Razz

Posts: 233 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wanted to take French in high school, but the German club invaded and took it over.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<notalawyer>
posted
I'll have the number 4 please.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody seen Tuna, Texas? One of my favorite parts is where the Smut-Snatchers (who push for certain books to be banned from the school library) also oppose bilingual education. They came up with a list of the ten phrases of Spanish - the extent of the Spanish any red-blooded American should know. I don't remember all of them, but one of them was, "No he pedido eso.", which was pronounced "No hay pedeedo esso" in a definite Texan twang. It simply means, "I didn't order this."

Posts: 124 | Location: West Texas | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To better the relationship with our brethren prosecutors and learn the languages discussed on this post, we should sponser a Texas prosecutor to go to the next IAP conference in Copenhagen or the Eastern Europe Association of Prosecutors in Bulgaria conference in October in Sofia, Bulgaria. Go to www.iap.nl.com and sign up!
Ich wuerde gerne der als erste gehen!!

Posts: 27 | Location: Graham, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nun ja, ich koennte es mir ganz gut vorstellen, dass einer nach Daenemark zur Staatsanwaltstagung geht, aber nach Bulgarien? Gibt es denn ueberhaupt einen Flughafen in Bulgarien?

Posts: 124 | Location: West Texas | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ich gehe nach Daenemark und sie gehen nach Bulgarien. Sie koennen zu dieser seite gehen www.balkanair.co.uk/ fuer IHEREN flugschein.

Posts: 27 | Location: Graham, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I certainly hope that the international assoc. of pros. will take trey, AND KEEP HIM. Maybe then I will be able to understand the Grand Jury Chief's language, at least the indictments are in Texan. Wink

Posts: 13 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O.K. Mr. Hill... you're WAY too smart and have WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS... GET TO WORK!

Posts: 33 | Location: Littlefield, Texas | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zum Teufel mit Euch zwei Dreckschweinen! Ich arbeite so schwer wie moeglich und das erste Mal, das ich mich auszuruhen versuche, bekomme ich einen Anschiss von Euch!