TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Resolutions?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Resolutions? Login/Join 
posted
Being the new year, I resolve not to post more than 5 times in one day. Anyone else promise anything?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pay more, get less. I've used this resolution for so many years, and I have always succeeded with it.

Posts: 319 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: January 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like Jimmy Buffet, "I resolve that I'll never make another one"

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, can you limit yourself to only one rant about cell phones a week?

For myself, I want to play well with others.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find myself posting on this forum at times about things that I really shouldn't comment on because I'm not an expert in that area. So I resolved not to post anymore ... oops

Posts: 283 | Location: Montague, Texas, USA | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No more banjo jokes.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I resolve to keep track of how many times Bradley posts in a day in an attempt to hold him to his resolution.

Richard

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I regard that sort of loose talk as a clear provocation, intended to prompt me to respond as if I were a justice on the Waco Court of Appeals. I shall not be tempted, although this has caused me to reach my limit for the day. Good afternoon.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your perfect you do not need resolutions... unfortunately I still have to make them.
Maybe it should be for me to fewer posts like this one.

Posts: 106 | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like Tim, I resolve to stop pontificating ... next year, perhaps.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I resolve not to reduce any offer until the defendant has made a counter-offer. I've been slipping lately trying to keep the D#%n state jail felonies moving.

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that last one's a good one, except when the defense attorney never tells the defendant about the offer in the first place. Do you ever feel like you're negotiating with yourself? And, by the way, does "eat s**t and die" constitute a counter-offer by the defendant?

Posts: 283 | Location: Montague, Texas, USA | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard, we're counting on you to be the point man here with the "Bradley Resolution Daily Post Count".

Should be interesting...Somewhat like "the contest" on Seinfeld...

If John keeps his resolution for the rest of the year, perhaps a few of us could chip in and buy him a prize, since so few folks manage to keep their resolutions.

I suggest we consider buying him a banjo and some banjo lessons. Then we could have some entertainment at the annual update.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or we could buy him a cell phone. ;-)

Posts: 77 | Location: Nacogdoches County, Texas | Registered: April 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That rings like a banjo.

posted Hide Post
John Bradley
Member posted 01-03-05 �

"Being the new year, I resolve not to post more than 5 times in one day. Anyone else promise anything?"

John, looks like six already today.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now 7. So sue me.

posted Hide Post
Who, do y'all propose, should enforce resolutions?

Posts: 124 | Location: West Texas | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recommend that the TBA (Texas Banjo Association) and it's illustrious representative on this forum and within our ranks, namely the man known by his first two initials "A.P.", be designated as the enforcer of broken resolutions.

Do I have a second on that Mr. Brumley?

Banjo Banjo Banjo. (That's for Bradley and Sparks)

posted Hide Post
P., as his alter-ego is known, would serve well, given his background in sophisticated investigative techniques. One must have a mind that operates in a different manner to play an instrument with five, rather than six, strings. I include bassists who play 5-strings in this amalgam. And, since I've now had the opportunity to use the word "amalgam," I'll depart a happy man.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post