TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Is it a crime? (Littering?)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it a crime? (Littering?) Login/Join 
posted
Local man charged with possession of stolen vehicle, using restroom in back of squad car

By Rich Flowers
An Athens Police Department officer, alerted to the presence of a stolen vehicle in the city, arrested a 37-year-old man Tuesday following a foot pursuit ...

... and a messy ordeal in the back of an APD police car.

Details.

[This message was edited by JB on 06-06-08 at .]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm, maybe illegal dumping...

*winces*

Posts: 95 | Location: Marble Falls, TX USA | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In light of some of the pleadings I've had to respond to, perhaps it's simulating legal process.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was it #1, #2, both?

Don't really know which way to go with the jokes without all the facts.

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I considered delivery of a controlled substance but couldn't find the appropriate penalty group. Closest match was crack in PG 1.

For related subjects, click:
here.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Brumley:
In light of some of the pleadings I've had to respond to, perhaps it's simulating legal process.

This made me laugh out loud.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post