TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Jim Booker - Alleged SFST expert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jim Booker - Alleged SFST expert Login/Join 
posted
Received notice this afternoon that Booker will be called by the defense as an expert on SFST's in a BT refusal case I will be trying April 16th. I have just read the related threads. Anyone out there who still has a compilation of helpful material or who can provide any info via this thread, phone or email? Many thanks.
254 582-4047
email address in profile

Posts: 48 | Location: Hill County | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E-mail me or call me Monday. I have some transcripts, or at least one transcript of his testimony. I've crossed him before. He's a real Jack-of-all-trades expert.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Search "Criminal" and "Expert Witness" forums for Jim/James Booker - you'll find a ton of info on him. E-mail me Monday, also - I have lots of digital info on him I can send you.

Richard Alpert at Tarrant County has dealt with Booker several times... Richard is always a good source of info on DWI "experts". I believe specific info on specific experts is about the only topic NOT covered by his outstanding books: DWI Case Law Update, DWI Investigation, and/or Intoxication Manslaughter. Smile

Posts: 115 | Location: Denton, TX, USA | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff Swain in Parker County has a ginormous file against Booker. He's testifying before the legislature today, but should be back in the office tomorrow. I'll have him email you.

Posts: 35 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: March 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post