TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Oh No He Didn't!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh No He Didn't! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Is he good enough for the Pro's, or has he got too much sidearm?

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I'm betting his Wonderlic scores aren't very high, either; he's sure to fall below Lorena Bobbitt on most teams' draft boards.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know, the Texans have been very coy about their draft choices. After last season, can they really afford to count anyone out?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Maybe Mr. Fik should have sought out these guys for help ... Eek

Three Men Charged in 'Dungeon' Castration
Apr 01 2006

CHARLOTTE, N.C.

(AP) -- Three men have been arrested on charges of performing castrations on apparently willing participants in a sadomasochistic "dungeon" in a rural house, authorities said Friday.

"It's extremely bizarre," District Attorney Michael Bonfoey said in a telephone interview. "It's incredible the amount of ways that people can find to run afoul of the law."

Sheriff's investigators said Richard Sciara, 61, Danny Reeves, 49, and Michael Mendez, 60, admitted performing at least eight surgeries, including castrations and testicle replacements, on six consenting clients over the past year. None of the three is licensed to practice medicine, officials said.

The suspects, all residents of the house in Haywood County, in western North Carolina, where the surgeries were allegedly performed, were arrested Thursday. They were being held on $150,000 bond each and could make their first court appearances Monday, Bonfoey said.

The sheriff's office had investigated reports of sadomasochistic acts at the house in 2004, but concluded there was nothing illegal going on because the participants appeared to be willing adults.

Renewed scrutiny, prompted by a citizen who made "strange statements" to Bonfoey, revealed that illegal surgeries were taking place, the prosecutor said.

Detectives who searched the home Wednesday found medical supplies that included scalpels, sutures, bandages, anesthetic and artificial replacement testicles, sheriff's officials said.

Also seized were videotaping equipment, and video recordings of the surgeries, sheriff's officials said. Photos and videos made at the "dungeon" were apparently featured on a locally produced sadomasochistic Web site, officials said.

"This right here beats anything I have ever seen," Sheriff Tom Alexander told the Asheville Citizen-Times, which reported that victims may have come from as far away as South America.

Each man faces 10 felony counts--five each of castration without malice and conspiracy to commit castration without malice--as well as eight misdemeanor counts of performing medical acts without a license. Each felony carries a maximum three years and three months in prison, Bonfoey said.

"Assuming that the victims consented to this--and we don't know that for sure yet--that doesn't make it a defense," Bonfoey said. "We can't have people who are not medical doctors lopping off limbs and other body parts."

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"It's extremely bizarre,"

"This right here beats anything I have ever seen,"

Those have got to be the best quotes ever.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Each man faces 10 felony counts--five each of castration without malice and conspiracy to commit castration without malice

It concerns me that North Carolina has such a problem with this that the legislature had to create a law...I want to know who the sponsor was, and whether they want to establish residency in Texas to help *us* create more innovative penal code provisions. Oh, the possibilities are endless!!!!

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What, pray tell, is the difference between castration without malice and castration with malice?

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bonfoey said. "We can't have people who are not medical doctors lopping off limbs and other body parts."

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Sparks:
What, pray tell, is the difference between castration without malice and castration with malice?

I think the winning entry in this Darwin Awards list would qualify as "castration without malice," if only "Mr. Sanchez's" injuries could be verified ...

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/darwin04.asp

posted Hide Post
thank you carl.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Goonga. Goonga-ga-loonga.

posted Hide Post
well, you've got that goin' for ya'.

posted Hide Post
Don't sell yourself short, judge. You're a tremendous slouch.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah, they don't say that about you as far as you know.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Newell:
well, you've got that goin' for ya'.

Which is nice.

posted Hide Post
Back at ya'.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope his ugly head does show up againSmile

Posts: 169 | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
"This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the Masters champion ...."

(If we keep going w/ Caddyshack lines, this post may grow to be longer than Jane's "Corroboration, Cowwobowation" thread!)

posted Hide Post
It's in the hole . . . It's in the hole!

posted Hide Post
I'd keep playin'. I don't think the heavy @#$!'s gonna come down for another hour or so.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post