TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Oh No He Didn't!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh No He Didn't! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
baaadaaadaaadaaannnaaa..... badanaanaanaa... baaadaaanaaaadaaanaaanaaanaa...
(How the *$%&(# do you spell Chevy's putting noise?)

Posts: 357 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

" . . . you wanna listen to the man, Pay attention to the magistrate . . . "

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know what is more shocking...the story that originated this thread or the fact that so many of my friends and fellow prosecutors seem obsessed with the movie Caddyshack...

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh. All Right!

I want ya to kill all the gopher's!

But, if I kill all the golfers, ....

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David St. Hubbins: It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Irving Finegarten: "Everybody's got a hair shirt in their closet."

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post