TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Richard's youthfulness
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard's youthfulness Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone else think Richard Alpert looks youthful in the site's current lead photo? How does he do it? Among his talents, has he discovered the secret to perpetual youthfulness?

It can't be just that blue shirt!

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did Richard pay you to say that?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, you're right, JAS. I've seen Richard on many occasions, but he looks significantly younger than he did the first time I saw him, which I think was at a DPS DWI enforcement seminar in 1993.

He was almost bald then as well, and now has much more hair. I wonder what his secret is...?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are too kind (and why is it only guys commenting on how I look?). I have to attribute it to clean living, a healthy dose of Nickelodean TV, A decade of directing the Baby Prosecutor school, and eighteen years of marriage to a young and beautiful wife, and the joy that comes with the anticpating the VIP tour at Anheuser- Busch.

[This message was edited by Richard Alpert on 03-13-08 at .]

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Umm, Richard, don't you want to say something nice about your partners in the photograph?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Warren and Clay, you both look Marvelous!

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was expecting Richard to say, "Thank you, Warren and Clay, for making me look so good!"

Actually, you are all very photogenic. Wink

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw Richard give a talk at a TDCAA seminar in 1942, and I have to say he looks a bit older now.

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does Warren seem to be wearing a shoulder holster? That's a whole different statute. How did he pass through the "cool new toy"? http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3172-Security-Check-Point/dp/B0002CYTL2

[This message was edited by Dan Bradley on 03-15-08 at .]

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think, Dan, that the shoulder strap is a shoulder holster for Warren's portable breath testing unit.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post