TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Prosecuting welfare recipients
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prosecuting welfare recipients Login/Join 
posted
Any of you see a problem with filing a tampering with governmental records case against the girlfiend with kids who has qualified for Section 8 HUD rental assistance when she is living with a drug dealer boyfriend who stays home while she works?The Defendant has been arrested three times over the past several years and has used her address on the booking sheets.He has been arrested and prosecuted for dealing.

The federal government is spending billions of our taxes assisting low income families which is fine but there is absolutely no enforcement arm to protect the taxpayers or other low income families fron this type of activity. The apartment owners don't live in our small community and therefore don't care who rents the apartments because they get a check each and every month like clockwork from the feds.

It has become an awful problem because our little community has 6-7 nice places to live that are all on the list for gov't assistance.

It is drawing in people from all of the surrounding area that have lousy local projects and bringing the drug dealers who ruin the hard working families who really deserve and need assistance. How do you keep dealers from attracting young people into selling when they see how easy it is to make a living vs watching their parents struggle??? Putting them in prison only stops it in one aprtment. Has anyone else tried to address theis issue in a small community. Yes Edwards I am talking about Hell again.

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Martha, don't be doing that. I cut my def.'s probation in half if they move to Beeville. So now, where will all my probationers live?

Four more weeks for you. Are you fitting in that dress? Looking forward to seeing you in April. That is plenty for a public forum!

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post