TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    You have to tell people?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You have to tell people? Login/Join 
posted
OK, this may be a sign that things have gotten out of hand. Read the story.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The photo didn't need any story!

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did that Dude look like a lady?

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YUCK!!!!

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now THAT would've made a great caption for the picture.

Posts: 104 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that's Leslie, and there are many people in Austin who will fight the APD to protect him. He's an Austin icon!

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's Leslie. He's an infamous wannabe transvestite in Austin. I say wannabe because he's not very good at it. If you have a beard, don't wear a bra and a thong.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least not after Labor Day.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And definitely not in WilCo. It's too close to being nekkid.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Urnine in the streets, panhandling, and public intoxication...

What do they freaking expect to happen when they build a gianormous homeless mecca in downtown?

Posts: 689 | Registered: March 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane starnes:
That's Leslie. He's an infamous wannabe transvestite in Austin. I say wannabe because he's not very good at it. If you have a beard, don't wear a bra and a thong.

And a perennial City of Austin political candidate, I think for Mayor.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's Leslie. I first saw him hanging out on a grocery store parking lot at lamar and braker in 1996. Eventually he discovered he could draw more attention to himself by moving his act downtown. Strangely enough, he has some education and can carry on a coherent conversation.

Posts: 245 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: July 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah Leslie....I haven't seen him since I graduated.

The homeless people down here are just not as interesting as those in Austin.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, a year or so ago, somebody put Leslie on a bus to some city in the NW - maybe to visit a relative. Local LE there paid his way back pretty promptly.

Posts: 60 | Location: Austin, TX US | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not too long ago, there was a family in Westlake (the swanky part of Austin...) who let Leslie stay in their mold infested home for a time. To his credit, he dressed appropriately for his change in surroundings. It wasn't uncommon to see him walking along Westlake Drive in faux fur and pearls... Aside from the scraggly beard, he kinda looked the part!

And I might add, the guy is quite an entrepeneur. Leslie refrigerator magnet sets (complete with a UT cheerleader uniform) were all the rage a couple of holiday seasons ago. We still have ours on the office fridge.

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now a days so many criminal are going on.There is no age limit to do the criminals.To get rid of it we should tune the people what to do and what not to do.First of all should be aware of the criminals.
==============================================
ruth
to know more about Drug Treatments
[url="http://www.drugtreatments.com/texas"]Texas Drug Treatment[/url]

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruth02:
Now a days so many criminal are going on.There is no age limit to do the criminals.To get rid of it we should tune the people what to do and what not to do.First of all should be aware of the criminals.
==============================================
ruth
to know more about Drug Treatments
[url="http://www.drugtreatments.com/texas"]Texas Drug Treatment[/url]

Uh...what?

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sshh! Don't provoke her.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Y'all leave Leslie alone.....he makes great light relief from the Lege.

Posts: 19 | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Albuquerque, NM (Associated Press) --

A man with four previous drunken driving convictions who was stopped for weaving in and out of traffic on Interstate 40 was ready with an excuse for his poor driving: His passenger spilled his beer.

Not surprisingly, the man was arrested just before midnight Saturday, said state police officer Kurtis Ward, who said he initially thought the driver was joking.

"He was so matter of fact about it, like it wasn't a big deal," Ward said.

Here's a link to the rest of the Associated Press story...

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post