TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    define: exculpatory
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

define: exculpatory Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In my case he couldn't remember AND we had (for some unexplained reason) no photos from book-in. So, I felt I did not have anything to go forward on.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clay A.:
BTW CG your rule and mine sound exactly the same. We are the good guys, we don't hide the ball. Problems with PC don't make the defendant not guilty, but do you really want to send a message to all your officers that you pull fast ones. I hate the exclusionary rule, but not enough to skirt it by a hyper technical application of a moral, ethical and practical duty to disclose.

GG

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Drew, the blogosphere has commended your choice:

Gritsforbreakfast blog

(Just don't read the comment boxes -- it seems the rest of you are evil, crooked shysters who live to imprison the innocent, or some such nonsense ... Roll Eyes )

Posts: 2423 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Shrimp and Grits better than Grist for Breakfast. You can get Shrimp and Grits all over Columbia, South Carolina, if visiting there for business at the NAC, but the best place is The Blue Marlin.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm anonymously famous!

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you autograph a copy of Brady for me, Newell? Maybe I can sell it on ebay...now that you are famous, or at least infamous...