TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    D'oh!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

D'oh! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
In trying to edit a post I was adding to "What's Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander," I accidentally deleted the whole thread, rather than just my post, and my attempts to retrieve it have been unsuccessful. (I guess that comes with the territory of having an antiquated bulletin board operation.) My apologies to the author and other posters. Feel free to start up another one on that issue (punishments for prosecutor and defense attorney misconduct) if you see fit.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A likely story. Wink

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shannon, Shannon, Shannon....

Now you and I both know that nothing a prosecutor ever erroneously does is a mistake, unintentional, or inadvertent. It is, and always will be, intentional and malicious, with the overriding intent to hide the truth and convict the innocent. Now go to jail, directly to jail! Wink

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There will be a hearing on this matter, next week, on the Senate Floor, with offended posters giving their personal stories, concluding with recommendations for having this never, ever happen again.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prepare to be mercilessly heckled at the next leg. update ! Wink

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought nothing we did on a computer was ever truly lost.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A cover-up, you say? But you are correct. It does exist in a cache file, unless Shannon also carelessly cleared that folder. Even then, it would continue to exist on the hard drive until overwritten. Even then, someone at the NSA could recover it. So, you do have to wonder just how it was lost.

I believe that Mr. Edmonds owes RTC a personal apology that should be done face to face, including a photograph of the two together, then posted on this website for all to see.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll volunteer to take the picture.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shannon, what you have done, intentionally or not, is tantamount to failing to signal intent to change lanes. I hope you're proud of yourself, mister.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Covering up a carelessly cleared cache could be considered a crime in certain counties.

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post