TDCAA Community
Oh dear? Sex with what?

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/5151076641

March 22, 2007, 07:54
JAS
Oh dear? Sex with what?
More of the truly bizarre. AP reports on a fellow getting probation for sex with a dead deer:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/D/DEER_SEX?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

JAS
March 22, 2007, 08:10
GG
I don't know if the act itself is more shocking or the fact that there exists a treatment facility for the offender.
March 22, 2007, 08:36
JAS
Is the problem one that is prevalent in Wisconsin? I have never been there. Maybe they set up the facility after he killed the horse and did the same thing to it.

JAS
March 22, 2007, 09:26
Rick Mahler
Our former sexual offender treatment provider had a rather lengthy questionaire for incoming sexual offender probationers which contained a whole section dealing with men who wanted to have or actually did have sex with roadkill. I thought it was REALLY strange (thank God) but our provider said many of our serious perverts have this problem.

It apparently is unusally common with banjo players! Sorry A.P., I couldn't resist.
March 22, 2007, 10:26
Lucky G
This post brings me back to my baby days as a prosecutor, investigating the case of the famous "Chicken Man of Williamson County." He was eventually caught because he had parked beside a dead deer in the roadway. Video later revealed that he had in fact removed the deer from the roadway, dressed it in panties, and proceeded to have his way with "her."
March 22, 2007, 10:50
GG
quote:
Originally posted by David Glickler:
This post brings me back to my baby days as a prosecutor, investigating the case of the famous "Chicken Man of Williamson County." He was eventually caught because he had parked beside a dead deer in the roadway. Video later revealed that he had in fact removed the deer from the roadway, dressed it in panties, and proceeded to have his way with "her."

Although he may have dressed the deer in panties, I heard that Chicken Man was following the rule of law in Williamson County and was not naked.
March 22, 2007, 10:53
GG
quote:
Originally posted by JAS:
Is the problem one that is prevalent in Wisconsin? I have never been there. Maybe they set up the facility after he killed the horse and did the same thing to it.

JAS

The prevalence question, I hope, is rhetoric.

Well, on the bright side, at least if we get a law against SAF (Sexual Assault of Fowl), we've got a place to send the offender now.
March 22, 2007, 11:06
JAS
I really don't have any reason to disparage Wisconsin. And as we have just seen, it also occurs in our own back gerden. Not so unusual after all. Frightening stuff happening all around us!

JAS
March 22, 2007, 12:54
JB
And we all discussed it in this thread.
March 22, 2007, 14:45
JohnR
The Things You Do For Love?
March 22, 2007, 14:47
GG
How about a home-grown Texas song, by a native son of Pasa-getdown-dena, Texas, Johnny Lee?
March 23, 2007, 15:59
JMH
quote:
Originally posted by JAS:
I really don't have any reason to disparage Wisconsin......

JAS

Speak for yourself. They MURDERED me on my bracket picks in the NCAA B-ball tournament. Killed me, I tell you. And then treated me like a dead dear. I'm boycotting cheese for the rest of the month.
February 20, 2008, 15:27
Andrea W
To resurrect an old thread, this case was affirmed on appeal. The really scary thing -- it was affirmed because the defendant pled no contest! Why would he subject himself to more publicity on this case with an appeal after a nolo plea?
February 20, 2008, 16:05
Shannon Edmonds
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaW:
Why would he subject himself to more publicity on this case with an appeal after a nolo plea?

Good question. Maybe he's related to Sen. "Wide Stance" Craig? Wink