TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Facebook Search Warrant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook Search Warrant Login/Join 
posted
All right I know that this has come up time and again, however, I figured I'd pester y'all for some help. My office is in need of some information from Facebook, as such, I could really use a Facebook specific search warrant form. If you've got one please send it to zakrocki AT gmail DOT com . Thanks so much!!!

Posts: 34 | Location: Hunt County, TX | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check your email- I sent you the subpoena / warrant guidelines published by facebook.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the replies I've now got the facebook handbook which is a great start. However, I'd love to see any forms, such as search warrants, affidavits etc., that y'all have used to obtain records from facebook.

Thanks again to those who have responded!

Posts: 34 | Location: Hunt County, TX | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found the 2007 Facebook Subpoena/Search Warrant Guidance book online.

Does anyone have a sample warrant with contact info? (I saw another thread about this that referenced Williamson County???)

Thanks,
Rachel

Posts: 88 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: January 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is an excellent resource link for questions like that. They do a good job in keeping abreast of this kind of LEO type stuff.

http://publicintelligence.info/facebook-law-enforcement-subpoena-guides/

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the link to the Facebook Handbook. Does anyone have any sample warrants that they've used to obtain records from Facebook?

Posts: 2 | Location: Huntsville | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post