New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Last Words Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Texas

"I am good. I am straight," he said.

He added that he wanted his "partners" or friends to know that he would "be back" like the Arnold Schwarzenegger "Terminator" film character.

"I'm on my way back. ... These eyes will close, but they will be opened again," Parr said before telling his family he loved them and thanking his spiritual adviser.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas

Asked to make a final statement, Williams spoke quickly and angrily, beginning with "You clown police," and accused them of "killing innocent kids, murdering young kids."

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida

Just a last meal:

Carroll was served bacon and eggs for his last meal at 10 a.m., which included a whole sliced tomato, a fruit salad with strawberries, papaya, peaches, pineapple and tropical fruit, an avocado and a can of Carnation milk.

Details.

posted Hide Post
Texas

"Don't hate me. I'm sorry for taking your loved one," Chester said. "Elroy Chester wasn't a bad man, I don't care what anybody says. A lot of people say I didn't commit those murders. I really did it."

Details.

posted Hide Post
Oklahoma

"I can't express how truly sorry I am for the pain I've caused the Plummer family," DeRosa said from the Oklahoma State Penitentiary in McAlester. "I take full responsibility for their deaths. If not for me, they wouldn't have died that night."

Details.

posted Hide Post
This very posting i like such type of comment thanks.

Posts: 5 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas

As the drug started to take effect, she said, "God is great," before closing her eyes.

Details.

posted Hide Post
The final statements — which some victims’ relatives have criticized as providing prisoners with an opportunity their slain loved ones never had — have included songs, poems, prayers and Bible verses. Some inmates have spouted profanity. At least two prisoners thanked the Dallas Cowboys for brightening their lives.

Details.

posted Hide Post
Texas

Asked to make a final statement before his execution, Quintanilla told his wife he loved her.

"Thank you for all the years of happiness," he said.

Details.

posted Hide Post
Texas, again

"You know I don't fear death," he said, strapped to the death chamber gurney.

Details.

posted Hide Post
Texas...

"I have sentenced them both to death. I personally carried out their executions," he said in a loud voice, adding that he carried out their executions in August 1998.

"As of that time, the state of Texas has been holding me illegally in confinement and by force for 15 years," Feldman said. "I hereby protest my pending execution and demand immediate relief."

Details.

posted Hide Post
Everett's crimes, as well as his last words, are the best argument for capital punishment I have seen in a long time. LWOP? Who would he NOT have killed in prison if given the chance?

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow... How do you go from being a top student at SMU, a financial analyst, to a cold blooded killer?

quote:
Originally posted by MDK27:
Everett's crimes, as well as his last words, are the best argument for capital punishment I have seen in a long time. LWOP? Who would he NOT have killed in prison if given the chance?

C Wilde

Posts: 36 | Location: San Marcos, Texas | Registered: December 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oklahoma

'I can't express the terrible things I've done. I'm sorry,' Banks said.
'To know that I took lives hurts me,' he said. He said he knew he had also hurt the victims' family members.
'This is justified,' Banks said. 'I've done one good thing in my life and that is to become a Jehovah's Witness. For that, I'm eternally grateful.'

Details.

posted Hide Post
Texas

"I know it's hard for you," he said. "It's not easy. This is a release. Y'all finally get to move on with your lives."

Details.

posted Hide Post
Ohio

A white gunman who spewed racial slurs before fatally shooting a black man and a police officer in a 1994 rampage at his Ohio apartment complex has been executed with the state's last use of its execution drug.

Details.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JB:
Texas

"I know it's hard for you," he said. "It's not easy. This is a release. Y'all finally get to move on with your lives."

Details.

This guy is just a victim of circumstance. Puh-leez.

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back to Texas

He then turned to the father of his victim, watching through an adjacent window to the death chamber. "I hope this can bring some relief for you and your family," he told him.

He spoke in Spanish to his own friends and relatives, telling them: "I am with God."

He also added that he hoped his fate "serves as an example for some youngsters. ... Think about it before you do drugs."

Details.

posted Hide Post
Florida

Upon questioning about all three crimes and shown pictures of Novick's body, police said his eyes filled with tears and he said, "If I did this, I deserve the death penalty."

Details.

posted Hide Post
Texas

"Punch the button," he told the warden.

Details.