TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    A special day for drugs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A special day for drugs Login/Join 
posted
Will all the other drugs want their day, too?

NATIONAL METH AWARENESS DAY
NOVEMBER 30, 2006

November 30th has been designated as �National Methamphetamine Awareness Day� by the United States Department of Justice. This selected date will serve as the beginning of a coordinated effort by federal, state and local law enforcement to reduce the demand for methamphetamine as all levels of law enforcement continue to work on reducing the supply of this devastating drug.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They had a National Pot Day--but it seems everyone was pretty apathetic about it.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What movie would go best with these drug days?

First suggestion: Dazed and Confused.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trainspotting comes to mind.

Posts: 70 | Location: Sinton, Texas, USA | Registered: January 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speed
The Departed (the overdose)
Flushed Away (a movie about those horrible times when the po-lice come to your house)
From Justin to Kelly (a delivery movie; Also "Deliverance" in this category)
Ice Age
Thank You for Smoking
I Blame My Parents (the defense)
Trip with the Teacher

I could go on and on with this one... Wink

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JB:
What movie would go best with these drug days?

First suggestion: Dazed and Confused.

Oh come on, no one remembers the Cheech and Chong movies?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up in Smoke
Nice Dreams

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reefer Madness (the original and the remake)

posted Hide Post
Shouldn't we push for national "munchie day" following national pot day?

Posts: 325 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Requiem for a Dream.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NATIONAL METHAMPHETAMINE AWARENESS DAY, 2006
A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim November 30, 2006, as National Methamphetamine Awareness Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate programs and activities.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-seventh day of November, in the year of our Lord two thousand six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-first.
GEORGE W. BUSH

posted Hide Post
i predict a marked increase in productivity and explosions . . . but only for today.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YA'LL STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT ME!!! AND GET THESE SPIDERS OFF MY SKIN, DANGIT!!! (btw, anyone seen my teeth? I KNOW YOU TOOK THEM!!!)

Posts: 357 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post