TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    jury charge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

jury charge Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a charge for mandatory life on a repeat sex offender with an out of state sex offense conviction?

Posts: 12 | Location: Burnet County | Registered: May 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have volume 8 of Texas Practice by McCormick and Blackwell? They have one in chapter 101.20B.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid I don't

Posts: 12 | Location: Burnet County | Registered: May 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't see the out of state part. Not sure how that would vary. And that cite wasn't right. Still looking.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't see anything for that in either Texas Practice or the State Bar pattern jury charges.

posted Hide Post
I emailed you something

posted Hide Post
I haven't received your e-mail. What address did you send it to?

posted Hide Post
the one in your profile

posted Hide Post
I apologize, but I hadn't updated my e-mail address. I have done so now. Would you mind resending what you previously sent me? Thanks

posted Hide Post
That email is not good. What office are you with?

posted Hide Post
Burnet DA's office

posted Hide Post
Minding trying it again. The change on this site didn't seem to get accepted. Should work now. Sorry for the hassle