TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Is peeing in someone's drink a crime?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is peeing in someone's drink a crime? Login/Join 
posted
This is by far the wierdest thing I have come across so far. My sheriff's department just called and asked what charge someone for peeing in someone's drink and letting them consume it. Here are the facts as they are known to us: Father and daugter get into argument at family's home. Father has drink that he is drinking out of sitting on table. Father tired of arguing leaves room at which point daughter either in front of two other family members pees in her fathers drink or goes into another room pees in a container and two family members watch as she pours pee into in his drink and then father comes back into room and later and consumes beverage (including swallowing) notices it does not taste right and starts confronting people to which daughter and two family members confirm that his drink contained her pee. Daughter is 17. What is appropriate crime if any. Best I have come up with out of the penal code is simple assault. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Father wants something done about it and all I can say is that it is definitely a full moon. Confused

Posts: 24 | Location: Fairfield, Texas USA | Registered: February 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not computer savy enough to link you to the prior discussions but look at:

Spitting at school from 11/01/04 and

At least it wasn't administered by enema from 10/26/05

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have a simple assault. Now, if there's evidence that he could have contracted some kind of disease from the pee, and the girl knew it, you might have a more serious assault.

That girl needs a spanking. Eek

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That will remind us all to pick out grandparents better.

Posts: 319 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: January 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't there some crime that was created after the Candy Man put poison in Haloween candy? Tampering with a food product or some such thing?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John: I think you're talking about PC 22.09--Tampering with a Consumer Product.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses. My first inclination was that it was tampering with a consumer product but once I had looked at it more closely I realized that it does not fit due to the fact that it was tampered with after the product was sold. Thanks everyone for the responses as always a great help!!

Posts: 24 | Location: Fairfield, Texas USA | Registered: February 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many things are a Crime, that are NOT A CRIME!

Posts: 83 | Location: Seguin, TX USA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is really gross.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the other two family members parties to the offense?

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't there enough police involvement in people's lives? Do we really NEED to be referring every act of teen rebellion to the CJ system??

Posts: 114 | Location: Bryan, Texas, USA | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
someone's got to be a parent.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Better to get involved now than when she puts in some rat poison !

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drinking pee isn't necessarily harmful to humans. If you're dying of dehydration, you can drink your own pee. Those people held hostage by Chechen rebels in that school did that. So while it's gross, I think you might have a hard time with assault, too.

I hope I'm never stuck in a) the desert, or b) at this trashy family's house.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people pay good money for a "golden shower." For more on an attraction to urine, check out wickipedia.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John you have waaaaaaay to much time on your hands.

Posts: 71 | Location: Henderson, Texas | Registered: June 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, John, having worked for several years in sex crimes, primarily in Houston's infamous Montrose area, I can tell you that golden showers are pretty tame compared to what people will pay to do or have done to themselves. Personally, I can't hardly stand to even change a diaper, with the inherent risk of brushing a finger up against the evidence contained therein.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
now THAT is really gross.

posted Hide Post
Contained in this thread are all the makings of a Country music hit. A daughter who betrayed you, the family who looks on and doesn't tell you about the betrayal, the WEIRD AND NASTY behaviors posted by JB and AP, people posting on the internet about said incident (his 15 minutes of fame is because he drank urine), and the other poignent observations in this thread.

But what would YOU call that song?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Urine my heart.