TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Is peeing in someone's drink a crime?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is peeing in someone's drink a crime? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That great Carl Acuff Jr. hit: Urine Love With the Wrong Man

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Urine the Jailhouse Now.

Willie Nelson/Webb Pierce

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pour Me Another

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't we have a pee drinker topic earlier this year?

Posts: 70 | Location: Sinton, Texas, USA | Registered: January 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone is really keeping up with their urine threads. For the previous weirdness on this topic, click this link These two families would make interesting neighbors for each other.

If you still need to know more, then you may be someone who likes uropoty. It was good enough for the Greeks.

[This message was edited by John Bradley on 08-11-06 at .]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that pronounced "UR A POTTY"? As in, you're an appropriate bodily waste receptacle?

Song titles:
"I Drank My Number 1 Goodbye"
"She Told Me Her Secret and Psst Away Our Love"

[This message was edited by Gretchen on 08-11-06 at .]

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Newell:
Urine my heart.

THE WINNER, MR. NEWELL! With JB's suggestion POUR ME ANOTHER as the "B" side.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Somebody Put Something in My Drink" by the Ramones.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a way to spend a Friday night ...checking your funny postings!!!!Thank God for humor. You all crack me up and a few of you gross me out.

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i feel the same way, though john bradley's knowledge of ancient greek fetish culture kind puts me more on the freaked-out side.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not only is Newell a great legal mind and trial/appellate attorney, he is quite the musicologist. In fact, his musical trivia knowledge is outstanding. He is much aware of the groundbreaking music of his youth, and from before he was born.

He is too funny at times!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
i feel the same way, though john bradley's knowledge of ancient greek fetish culture kind puts me more on the freaked-out side.

It is somewhat disconcerting, isn't it?

posted Hide Post
To even be more dated, the first 33 I got was MEET THE BEATLES when I was either in K or 1st grade. I had made my parents buy it because I had been watching the BEATLES cartoons on early morning TV since Pre-K. Smile

posted Hide Post
My first LP was Janis Joplin's Pearl. A suggestion from a grade school teacher, who, in retrospect, was an aging hippi. It was a magnificent recommendation.

posted Hide Post
I'm totally embarrassed to admit this. The first LP I remember having all to myself was Kenny Rogers The Gambler.

I had plenty of little 33's though. Probably inherited from my parents.

Oooh...another song title: Purple Pee Eater

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wasn't that yoko ono's old band?

posted Hide Post
Well, if we are talking about embarrassing first records...my first 45 was "I Think I Love You" by David Cassidy and The Partridge Family. Can you name the flip side song?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
wasn't that yoko ono's old band?

I heard a rumor that Paul McCartney was in a small garage band before his Wings days, but I don't believe it.

p.s. - I always thought "LP" was "liquid propane" -- did musicians used to release music on LP tanks? And if so, how did you download the songs onto your iPods?

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was the band they made that BACKBEAT movie about! Stephen Dorff was so dreamy as that artist with a headache.

Wings? Paul McCartney was on a hockey team?

[This message was edited by David Newell on 08-12-06 at .]

posted Hide Post
John, that would be "Somebody Wants to Love You."

Other great PF songs included "I Can Hear Your Heartbeat," "I Woke Up in Love This Morning," and "Point Me In the Direction of Albuquerque."

One of the most thrilling events of my childhood was seeing David Cassidy at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. He wore an Elvis-style white fringed jumpsuit and rode around the Astrodome in a convertible.

Posts: 29 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post