TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Look out, Nick Nolte
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look out, Nick Nolte Login/Join 
posted
To see what may be the most hedious mugshot since the above-mentioned "48 Hours" star, click here.

Posts: 70 | Location: Sinton, Texas, USA | Registered: January 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bad hair day.....

Posts: 70 | Location: Ft. Worth, Texas | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seriously, that's a Halloween mask, right? Right? You know like an evil Kabuki-gremlin thing? For the love of all that's holy TELL ME IT'S NOT REAL!

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Faces of Meth, Part II

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At 2 I came home with a 10 and at 10 I woke up with a 2 !

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At first I thought that might be one of Brittany's other personalities. I don't want to talk about that too much, because Mr. Newell is sensitive about Brit. Being so young, he was still growing up during her initial rise to fame.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the Ninth Circuit would think Miss Arizona's a scary white person?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope the assault weapon didn't look as bad in its book-in photo.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 is very generous Ms. Brownlee.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Brumley:
I hope the assault weapon didn't look as bad in its book-in photo.

Priceless.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the same thing.

posted Hide Post
"Fulbright, a former Miss Pima County, studies law at the University of Arizona."

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course, there is always a bright side to these stories. The bright side here is that Miss Pima Co is now back on the dating market for those single guys.

posted Hide Post
Law School Suspends Charged Beauty Queen
By ARTHUR H. ROTSTEIN

Associated Press Writer

TUCSON, Ariz. � A law school student and former beauty queen accused of kidnapping, biting and threatening a former boyfriend with a gun wants to continue her studies at the University of Arizona, which has barred her from campus.

Kumari Fulbright, 25, who is free on $50,000 bail, met with university officials on Monday. The second-year law student has been placed on interim suspension by the dean of students' office, spokesman Johnny Cruz said.

Fulbright wants to further her legal education, "and she's making every effort to continue with that and to put the events of December in perspective," said attorney Marc Beginin. He practices law outside Arizona and said he still needs court approval to act as co-counsel for 25-year-old Fulbright.

"Law school is the most important thing to her, and she would not do anything to jeopardize that," said Beginin, who also met with school officials.

Cruz said that the suspension has no end date, but that her status could change between now and the resumption of classes Jan. 14.

The dean's office can sanction a student for off-campus conduct, but such sanctions are imposed after an investigation, he said.

Authorities have accused Fulbright of kidnapping, holding and torturing an ex-boyfriend at gunpoint and knifepoint with the help of three other men, including an earlier boyfriend.

"If she's guilty of anything, it's making poor choices in men," Beginin said.

Fulbright, who competed for the Miss Arizona title in 2005 and 2006, recently completed a semester-long unpaid stint clerking for a federal judge. She also poses in a 2008 calendar that features women holding guns.

Fulbright and Larry Hammond were indicted last month by a Pima County grand jury on charges of kidnapping, aggravated robbery, armed robbery and aggravated assault. Hammond remained in jail on Monday.

Tucson police also issued arrest warrants in December for Fulbright's previous boyfriend, Robert Ergonis, 44, and his brother, Michael Ergonis, 46, on similar charges. Police were still searching for the brothers.

The alleged victim told an investigator that Fulbright accused him of stealing her jewelry and that she physically abused him, according to a Tucson police report released in response to an open records request.

Fulbright "bit him on his left ear lobe, slapped him in the face with plastic bags that had items in them, bit him on the webbing of his hand, stuck a butcher knife into his ear and talked about shoving it into his brain," according to the report.

The man escaped after a struggle with a gun and called police, investigators have said.

A supplementary narrative from another detective said that after Fulbright was advised she was going to be arrested because of the information provided, "she blurted out" that the victim had taken her jewelry and was trying to shoot her.

The victim also told detectives that they had dated about four months and had recently broken up.

The report said the victim admitted that he sold jewelry at pawnshops in Mesa and Tucson at Fulbright's request.

posted Hide Post
"You found me beautiful once."

"Honey, you got real ugly."

- Army of Darkness

Posts: 69 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"First you want to kill me, now you want to kiss me. Blow."

-Army of Darnkess (as well)

posted Hide Post
She's still a 1 on the Fort Bend scale

Posts: 17 | Location: Richmond, Texas | Registered: April 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the look of the photo, unless the Fort Bend scale has a counterbalance, I'm not sure it's the kind of scale with which she's been concerned of late.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask Greg about Gil Epstein's binary scale.

posted Hide Post
Someone nominate her for the Slashie. Not everyone can do the 'Holy crap, I just ate wombat-fur-soup' face on one take. That's the kind of talent that will steal the award from Fabio.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post