TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Mark Cunningham and sex cases
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Cunningham and sex cases Login/Join 
posted
He is currently testifying as an expert in an Agg. Sex Aslt case. Has anyone ever had him appear in one of these before and is anyone aware of him ever testifying for the state?

Posts: 5 | Location: Abilene, Texas, USA | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have never heard of him testifying for the state.

Contact my friend and psych expert Dr. Tom Allen who has gone up against Cunningham previously (and is preparing to do so again soon in New Mexico)

You can reach Tom at thomasgallen(at-sign)earthlink.net

If you get any transcripts of Cunningham's, from the New Mexico AGs office or elsewhere, I'd love a copy.

Georgette

Posts: 32 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having read a number of his transcripts in capital cases, I can't imagine that anyone would want him to testify for the State. Though his doing so could enhance his credibility. If he brings his standard methodology over to sex cases, you should enjoy cross-examining him.

Dr. Randy Price, a psychologist in Richardson, has been used to successfuly counter Dr. C. in a number of capital cases. Perhaps he can help.

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post