TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    intake lists for law enforcement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

intake lists for law enforcement Login/Join 
posted
My law enforcement chiefs have requested that I provide them with a "checklist" sort of cover sheet to help officers make sure they have covered the basics. Do any of your offices have these? I'm working one up, but am wanting to compare to ones that have actually been used successfully. I've seen some investigation report checklists in a TDCAA book, but I'm focusing more on a one or two page coversheet.

Posts: 526 | Location: Del Rio, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It may be longer than the answer you want, but the TDCAA Offense Report Manual gives them specific cheklists for different types of offenses and is very "user friendly"...GD

Posts: 51 | Location: Montogmery County | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I worked in Johnson County we created a handout for our law enforcement agencies which contained the most commonly filed offenses. The handout listed all of the required information that we would like officers to obtain for each of the offenses. We received very good comments from detectives and field training officers. Let me know if you would like a copy.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you an e-mail Mr. Lyons, thanks very much.

Posts: 526 | Location: Del Rio, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post