TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    White Collar Presentation - Help Me Prepare!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

White Collar Presentation - Help Me Prepare! Login/Join 
posted
I have been asked to give a two-hour talk at the upcoming White Collar seminar in Galveston. The topic is "Presenting the White Collar Case to the Jury: Who Do You Call and What Visuals Do You Need." While I have tried several of these types of cases and prepared several more for trial, I do not have all the answers, certainly not enough to fill two hours. I would be grateful for any help or suggestions you can give about this topic. Specifically, if you have presented a white collar case to a jury, how did you present it visually? And, how did you make it understandable and appealing to your jury. Finally, if you have drafted a white collar case over the past several years, especially utilizing the engaging in criminal activity statute, I would love a copy of your indictment to share with the seminar attendees. Thanks in advance for the inundation of helpful posts and emails.

Posts: 126 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: October 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post