TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Texas Sized Egg on Face
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Sized Egg on Face Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RTC:
I guess that posting nonsense about songs is going to make people forget this topic?

Don't you forget about me by Simple Minds.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I've got nobody to love me anymore." Glen, Country Boy, Campbell

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Gilleland:
quote:
Originally posted by RTC:
I guess that posting nonsense about songs is going to make people forget this topic?

Don't you forget about me by Simple Minds.

Best post yet.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Point of No Return" seems to fit - at least as well as "Dust in the Wind."

Posts: 36 | Location: Kaufman, Texas, USA | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Little Lies" by Fleetwood Mac.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breakdown (Dead Ahead) -- Boz Scaggs.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Moby Dick" by Led Zepplin.

Okay, it doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but Fleetwood Mac got me thinking of "Tusk" which got me thinking of drums which lead me to John Bonham.

Now I can't get that damn riff out of my head.

I vote for Boz Scaggs because . . . well it's specious and it fits as well as Bill and Ted's version of "Dust in the Wind".

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did Tia Carrera play bass with Bill and Ted on that tune?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by David Newell:
"Moby Dick" by Led Zepplin.

Okay, it doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but Fleetwood Mac got me thinking of "Tusk" which got me thinking of drums which lead me to John Bonham.
QUOTE]

Truer words have never been spoken. All roads that involve drums lead to John Bonham.

I always knew you were brilliant, David. Thanks for indulging my 60's/70's request. You're A #1 in my book.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Philip D Ray:
I'm also thinking of bringing back the 'Do-Wop' in another desperate attempt to be included as a back up singer or at least the guy in the crowd who wears the band t-shirt of the band he's seeing in concert.

posted Hide Post
Where are all the new tunes? How about something from the past twenty years? And I will pretend I did not read someone suggest "I'm bringing sexy back"...

Posts: 69 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Warning <he said tongue-firmly-in-cheek> - this video is even more disturbing than this thread:

Condition

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aggregation:
Where are all the new tunes? How about something from the past twenty years?

[Heavy sigh.] I can't win.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A quick check of the current top songs on iTunes and other charts includes Killa, Paralyzer, Psycho, Piece of Me, Damaged, and the #1 hit, Bleeding Love.
'nuff said?

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Waco:
Warning <he said tongue-firmly-in-cheek> - this video is even more disturbing than this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8k6fVe25k

Anyone notice how Kenny Rogers looks like George Lucas? When you add that video segment and "in a galaxy far far away" to a blender you end up with a curious connection between Keanu Reeves whose name means "cool breeze over the mountains" in Hawaiian, and two movies about the future.

"Whoa..." Keanu Reeves, the Matrix

"Dust... Wind... Dude" Keanu Reeves, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure..

AND K.R. could be Kenny Rogers or Keanu Reeves.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I forgot how cool of a song "Condition" is.

Brumley, AP, Sarah, Don, Erik and last but not least, Doc Rock, are you listening to this?

I just want to know why Newell didn't come up with that selection! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Condition was my law school anthem. After a bad day I parked in front of my apartment, and flipped to a music station thinking, 'maybe music will help, maybe there's a song on right now that's meant for me.' Yup, Condition, beginning with 'pushed my soul into a deep dark hole and then followed it in'.

And this happened on the 31st of March - 'someone painted "April Fool" in big black letters on a "Dead End" sign' - omen or coincidence?

posted Hide Post
OMEN.

posted Hide Post
Isn't that the theme song to "Gutterballs"?

. . . The Dude abides.

posted Hide Post
Billion dollar baby
Reckless like a gambler , million dollar maybe
Foaming like a dog thats been infected by the rabies...