TDCAA Community
Intox Manslaughter Seminar & the Finals

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/5731036022

June 10, 2011, 08:52
andersondamisd
Intox Manslaughter Seminar & the Finals
Any other Mavs fans going to Corpus for the Intoxication Manslaughter Seminar who want to get together Sunday night and watch the game somewhere? Anyone have any good suggestions for places to hang out and watch it at? The game starts at 7:00pm.
June 10, 2011, 09:27
Robert S. DuBoise
Let me know what you come up with. Should be there by second half. Its a long, long drive.
June 12, 2011, 18:19
andersondamisd
I'm going to be at the above restaurant by 7pm at least. Leave the hotel and head back towards the highway. Take a right on chaparral st and drive down until you get to the convention center. Turn left on Brewster street and tale that under the overpass. Restaurant is on your left. I'll be wearing a green polo shirt with white and black stripes.

See y'all there. Go Mavs!
June 12, 2011, 21:01
Robert S. DuBoise
Just rolled in at start of 4th. Probably just watch at Omni bar.
June 12, 2011, 22:06
andersondamisd
31 years in the making.
June 13, 2011, 08:52
Shannon Edmonds
Having Don Carter and his wife on the podium for the trophy presentation, that is. Brought back some good memories--"Moody Madness," "Reunion Rowdies" and all that, from back in the day.

"Class move" and "Mark Cuban" are rarely used in the same sentence, but I'm doing it today. Maybe the Mavs would've won before now if Cuban had tried the silent treatment earlier! Big Grin
June 13, 2011, 10:00
JB
I was shocked to see Cuban decline to be interviewed and call over his coach for praise. I also thought it was a nice touch to have the previous owner first receive the trophy.
June 13, 2011, 11:16
Andrea W
He's also said he will pay for the Mavs' victory parade, saying it "isn't right" to have the city pay for it. I've been impressed with Cuban's class.