TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Austin folks is this true?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin folks is this true? Login/Join 
posted
Quote of the Day: Seat Belts & Radio
"The only thing they had on was the radio . . . and their seat belts."

DPS Cpl. Rick Alvarez regarding the two occupants of a car that was involved in a head-on collision returning from a trip to Schlitterbahn. the driver and passenger claimed they had removed their clothes to let them dry.

Alvarez said that in his 13 1/2 years as a DPS trooper, he had never before investigated a crash involving nude drivers.

"But she's from Austin," he said, "and I figure Austin folks are a little different."

Posts: 37 | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Sean Johnson>
posted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think he was asking if it is true that Austin folks are little different.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what is so weird about wanting dry clothes before you put them on? I guess I need to take the quotient test.

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet they strategically placed their seatbelts for that trip.

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post