TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    The prisoner's toe just fell off!!!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The prisoner's toe just fell off!!!!!!!!!! Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone top this? We arrested a guy on hot checks yesterday....73 year old diabetic. This am, as they were getting ready to arraign him, they noticed his toe was bleeding. Jailer started looking and found a small part of the prisoner's toe which had just fallen off on the floor. Needless to say, after EMS came and bandaged him up, we got him out on a PR bond ASAP!

Posts: 244 | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yuk!

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think its just a clever ploy to get a PR bond. Guess he can still do it nine more times.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you sure that your booking officer heard him correctly. Diabetic and Leper sound so much alike.

Posts: 319 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: January 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess you got your pound (ounce) of flesh?

Posts: 37 | Location: Richmond, Texas, USA | Registered: July 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang, they really make them TOE the line over there.

I'd hate to go toe-to-toe with that fellow.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I told my wife about this post and she said it was "toe-tally disgusting".

Posts: 37 | Location: Richmond, Texas, USA | Registered: July 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I return from a wonderful vacation and, concerned that I've missed out on serious criminal law matters while sipping beverages on Costa Rican beaches, I dutiously turn to TDCAA.COM to find this post at the top of the list. Hopefully, the graphic story is only toe-in-cheek humor? razz Thanks for a good guffaw!

Posts: 62 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obviously he was trying to escape one small piece at a time.

Posts: 17 | Location: Richmond, Texas | Registered: April 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This incident should serve as a reminder to us all that we should always look at the toe-tality of the circumstances in every case. roll eyes

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This whole post string has been cruel and unusual "Pun"ishment razz

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post