TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Conversational exclamation points...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conversational exclamation points... Login/Join 
posted
Phil Spector's lawyer used that expression to characterize Spector's propensity for gun waving, cursing and threatening in his murder retrial.

In an effort to defuse prosecution witnesses from the first trial, Spector's lawyer is taking the opportunity on cross of the State's witnesses to bring forth every gun waving incident they experienced.

See the story here:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-spector1-2008dec01,0,4370173.story

I know I always endeavor to bring forth all of the negative admissible points in my trials before my opponents do. I guess that is what Spector's second dream team is doing.

Do you think this is wise, being that Spector is charged with killing another in anger by shooting them with a gun?

Seems to me like the first team, which was replaced for this second go round, did a pretty good job for Spector. They hung the jury.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that I always wave a gun around at people when I am trying to make a point in a conversation that I am having. Doesn't everybody? lol

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post