TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    New website . . . false advertising

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New website . . . false advertising Login/Join 
posted
Ok, new website seems nice, but that photo of the Omni Bayfront pool is false advertising. Way false.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't that the courtyard outside the TDCAA offices?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was the employee breakroom?

Posts: 234 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I was wondering what website I got accidentally directed to this morning! I like it, but the gigantic pool at the very top doesn't really make me think this is a legal website...

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't that a good thing?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Report This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's true that we were only about 8 years behind the times, but better late than never.

Let us know what you think of the new site. We still have plenty of bugs to work out, so give us a few days to get those worked out. Consider this our "Beta" version for now.

p.s. - the photo on the front will change with the need to advertise certain endeavors, so if you don't like the Omni Bayfront, just wait and it will change in a few days.

Posts: 2424 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
p.s. - the photo on the front will change with the need to advertise certain endeavors, so if you don't like the Omni Bayfront, just wait and it will change in a few days.

Kinda like Texas weather! Wink

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
But the changes are occurring piecemeal at my end. Is this a continuing work in progress for a while? Do I need to change bookmark or something else?

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If you clean out your browser cache, you will stop seeing as much legacy stuff.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Report This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Please post future comments/corrections about the website on this thread so that we can more easily address them:

"New Look and Feel" thread

Posts: 2424 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post