TDCAA Community
Frog is a DW

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/6063090757

April 15, 2009, 08:21
JB
Frog is a DW
On the very day officials confirmed President Barack Obama will appoint a border czar to combat drug cartels, Mexican police announced they confiscated a U.S.-made machine gun that could penetrate steel from a mile away, likely the most destructive weapon of its type ever seized in Mexico.

Details.

April 24, 2009, 19:13
JB
A shocking X-ray shows how a man died with up to 30 nails fired into his skull by a high-powered nail gun.

Details.

April 30, 2009, 10:49
Andrea W
Not quite deadly, but who can resist this headline?

Girl beats off muggers with marching band baton

The girl punched one of the men in the nose, kicked the other in the groin and beat both with her large baton before she ran away on Friday morning, officials said.

"The moral to this story is don't mess with the marching band girls, or you just might get what you deserve," said Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Michael Rust.
April 30, 2009, 11:07
P.D. Ray
This one time, at band camp....
May 14, 2009, 14:05
Andrea W
Woman accused of slashing boyfriend with fork after he did not answer the door

A woman is accused of slashing her boyfriend with a fork because he took too long to answer the door, according to a Fort Worth police report.

Tasha Jones, 26, was arrested Sunday on an accusation of aggravated assault with a weapon, according the report. She was being held at a Mansfield jail this morning in lieu of $20,000 bail.
May 14, 2009, 15:42
GG
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaW:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/051509dnmetfork.18daf4d.html

A woman is accused of slashing her boyfriend with a fork because he took too long to answer the door, according to a Fort Worth police report.

Tasha Jones, 26, was arrested Sunday on an accusation of aggravated assault with a weapon, according the report. She was being held at a Mansfield jail this morning in lieu of $20,000 bail.

King said he and Jones have been living together for about two months, according to the police report.

So was that her way of saying saying the honeymoon was over?
May 14, 2009, 16:06
David Newell
No, it was her way of saying "Fork you."
June 01, 2009, 18:06
JB
An 89-year-old man who was attacked by a swarm of more than 300 bees while mowing the lawn has died.

Details.
June 02, 2009, 15:33
JB
Garden frog blamed for man's death in Sydney
By Richard Noone
The Daily Telegraph
June 02, 2009

A NEW South Wales women who claims a frog in her neighbour's pond caused her husband's death fears she may be next.

Details.
June 02, 2009, 16:24
Andrea W
Has that lady ever heard of a white noise generator??
June 03, 2009, 07:39
JAS
Those Aussie frogs are something else! But I think bullfrogs can take them anytime.

Come on cobber, just go walkabout a find a place without a b----y pond nearby!

JAS

[This message was edited by JAS on 06-03-09 at .]
June 05, 2009, 15:10
JB
Mystery remained Friday over the death of American cult actor David Carradine, best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" and whose naked body was found in a hotel closet in the Thai capital.

Police initially suspected suicide but now believe he may have died from accidental suffocation after finding a rope tied to his neck and genitals.

Details.
June 06, 2009, 16:37
JB
The family of David Carradine is asking a private forensics expert and the FBI to help investigate the "Kung Fu" actor's death, attorney Mark Geragos said Saturday, the same day Thai police said surveillance footage indicated no one had entered his hotel room before he died.

Details.

June 11, 2009, 18:28
JB
The forensics expert hired by David Carradine's family has concluded that the "Kung Fu" actor did not commit suicide, but said that more information was needed from Thai investigators before the cause of death could be determined.

Details.
June 12, 2009, 14:30
JB
Details.
June 12, 2009, 14:48
JB
Details.
June 12, 2009, 14:57
Andrea W
...It's been a long week. My first thought was "who was stupid enough to hug a bear?"
June 21, 2009, 15:55
JB
Details.
June 22, 2009, 10:21
GG
The article about the power tool injury is hilarity itelf. It didn't contain a picture of the contraption, and I have been unable to confirm if the construction or usage of said homemade item was accompanied by a banjo soundtrack.

Although there are many frightening aspects to this article, I suppose I was most astonished by the use of the sabre saw blade which the mystery attachment was attached to. Who says there is a limit to American ingenuity?

I'm thinking there was probably some sherry involved in the thought process that led these mental giants to not only think this up, but to have the gumption to try it.

From JB's link:

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.
June 22, 2009, 11:24
David Newell
I stopped reading at sabre saw blade.