Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frog is a DW Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The "Wiired" thing about this is that the reporter must not have kids. I do, meaning we have a Wii. And I can tell you empirically and emphatically that Wii controllers do not have cords. They do have a small wrist strap to keep one from flinging the remote into the television, and perhaps that was what was used here (though it would involve a measure of determination and inventiveness).

And I can tell you just as emphatically that Girl Scout cookies disappear in our house, too, but I've never been assaulted with any component of our Wii system in connection with this unexplained phenomenon.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott - I'm sure he must have used the nunchuk cord. You're right, the controller, by itself, does not have a cord. But if you want to box properly, you have to have the nunchuk.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yvonne Morris, a technician at the Brickyard Animal Hospital, said she chased a man who broke into a co-worker's car, but he kept squirming away from her. The third time, Morris grabbed hold of the man's boxer shorts and pulled.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A terribly sad story about a young lady who sent a nude photo of herself to her boyfriend's cell. When they broke up, he shared it around, and the subsequent abuse from other students led to her suicide.

Dang.

MSNBC article

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A woman who reportedly was angry because she wanted more attention from her married lover finally stabbed him in the chest with a broken bottle, Houston police said today.
Details.

posted Hide Post
New Jersey is drawing the line when it comes to bikini waxing. The state Board of Cosmetology and Hairstyling is moving toward a ban on genital waxing after two women reported being injured in their quest for a smooth bikini line.

Both women were hospitalized for infections following so-called "Brazilian" bikini waxes; one of the women has filed a lawsuit, according to Jeff Lamm, a spokesman for New Jersey's Division of Consumer Affairs, which oversees the cosmetology board.
Details.

posted Hide Post
Wife gets 4 years in 'death by exercise' case

CHARDON, Ohio � A transgender woman has been sentenced in Ohio to four years in prison for killing her frail husband by forcing him to exercise.

Here's the rest of the story.

I take it that it is no small coincidence that the wife took the last name of "Newton-John". Did the victim just not see the signs that his wife wanted to get physical?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two women and their dogs were attacked by what they suspect was a rabid rabbit Friday morning at a home on Lilac Lane.

Details.

Actual footage of attack.

posted Hide Post
Did it have big sharp fangy teeth? No one had a holy hand grenade?

I can't believe I'm first on this.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Restaurants around the state may have to tinker with their recipes as state lawmakers consider severely limiting the use of trans fat.

State Rep. Carol Alvarado of Houston and Sen. Eliot Shapleigh of El Paso, both Democrats, promoted legislation Monday that would ban artificial trans fats in all Texas restaurants and require that all prepared and served food items contain less than 0.5 grams of trans fat per serving.

Details.

posted Hide Post
Funnel cakes no more?? I'll never attend a county fair again!

Posts: 526 | Location: Del Rio, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deep fried Twinkie.

posted Hide Post
Chicken Fried Bacon.

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When partially hydrogenated vegetable oil is outlawed, only outlaws will have partially hydrogenated vegetable oil.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
... from my cold, greasy fingers ...

[This message was edited by JB on 04-07-09 at .]

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Now it's lunch time and I'm going to dive into my...salad. (sigh).

Posts: 526 | Location: Del Rio, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post