TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    POCS Voir Dire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POCS Voir Dire Login/Join 
posted
Hoping someone can help with a POCS voir dire. I'm at the Crimes Against Children seminar this week so going to be in a crunch getting ready for trial next week. Any help is much appreciated!!!

Posts: 27 | Location: Cass County, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am glad to help. I can send you a copy of the powerpoint I use for voir dire in all my drug cases. If you send me an email I will reply with a copy if that will help. My email is heather.hinese@co.guadalupe.tx.us

Posts: 11 | Registered: April 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Heather. I actually can't send emails out. My iPad is acting stupid. Will you send it to me at cholland.assistantda@casscountytx<dot>org. Obviously the <dot> is actually a dot. I just didn't want to get a bunch of spam. Thanks!!

Posts: 27 | Location: Cass County, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem! I just sent it over. Let me know if you don't receive it for some reason. Good luck in trial!

Posts: 11 | Registered: April 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it! Thank you! I'll be back in the office tomorrow working on it, and I may have a few questions about some hypos/theme. I'll fill you in later. Thanks again!

posted Hide Post
Hi Heather,

I'd like to know if you could also send me an email of your voir dire power for your drug cases. I am a new ADA and will be trying my first case so this would be of extreme help. Thank you in advance. My email is : martha.ponce.law@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post