TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Gangs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gangs Login/Join 
posted
Who is the gangs guru? We have a problem with gangs in a local town here and I would like to discuss gang injunctions. (And any other advice I might get.)

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe Bexar County has been leading the charge on that issue. I don't know the direct contact info.

Posts: 200 | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7154843.html

Kinley Hegglund (940-761-7625) in Wichita Falls or myself (979-361-4320) are available with any questions about gang injunctions. I've been fielding questions from out of state prosecutors and media for weeks now. It would be nice to share the many benefits of an injunction with a fellow Texan!

Posts: 100 | Location: Beaumont, Texas, USA | Registered: February 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Cory. I will try to contact you or your partner within the next week. I read the two Prosecutor orders and am doing other research in anticipation of going forward with gang injunctions.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post