TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Questions for Denton, Dallas, & Tarrant county prosecutors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions for Denton, Dallas, & Tarrant county prosecutors Login/Join 
posted
I just received a call from one of our Troopers who is based out of McKinney County, but backs up our Troopers assigned to the Tollway in the DFW area. He knows which judges he can go to for blood warrants in McKinney County, but he doesn't know the judges in the other counties he now occasionally works. Any contact names that he can call to find out which judges to use and for which type of cases?

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would that be Collin County rather than McKinney County?

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Janette,

Check your private topics.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, You are absolutely right--it's Collin County. Blame my mistype on lack of sleep!

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The county and its county seat are named after Collin McKinney. The site of the original county seat is now in the parking lot of a flea market on west 380! I do wonder why the County didn't take its founder's last name too--as in Denton County.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post