TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Limiting comments
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Limiting comments Login/Join 
posted
As the source of funding for my position as mental health resource counsel has changed to a grant - and the grant is not in court management but the PDO's office -- I have been painted with the brush of the dark side. In the interests of propriety, and to avoid even the appearance of impropriety, I shall, therefore, limit any comments henceforth on this forum. However, just as in the past, any ADA, or judge (as has frequently been the case) may contact me back channel and I'll be glad to offer my opinion on any mental health matter, i.e. 46B, 46C or H&S 574 issue.

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Floyd, I don't think anyone would accuse you of taking one side or the other. I assume I'm in the majority when I think of you as, 'that guy that knows a whole lot of things that I don't. (and is always helpful)'

Kind of like David Newell, without the peanut gallery comedy.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kindly remarks are rarely rewarded in this life, but always appreciated.

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post