TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Name Your Nominee
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name Your Nominee Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congrats to SS, but she's no AndreaW.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaW:
Newell! Apparently Sotomayer is the nominee after all.

Just to be clear, I know nothing about her qualifications and I am not advocating for her. I simply predicted her nomination based upon her identity.

I'm pretty good at picking Oscars without actualy seeing the movies using a very similar technique.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a Super Bowl pick?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The New England Patriots. Wink

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like my prediction of 5-1-09 came true. And before anyone asks, I don't have tomorrow night's lottery numbers or next yera's Super Bowl pairing.

Posts: 57 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing disappoints a cynic more than being proven right, yet again. You certainly sized things up well.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Newell:
Just to be clear, I know nothing about her qualifications and I am not advocating for her. I simply predicted her nomination based upon her identity.

To neatly close the loop on a previous discussion on this thread: Pragmatism triumphs over idealism once again!

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post