TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Mule Jumping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mule Jumping Login/Join 
posted
Several years ago, the Leg made it a crime to "trip" a horse. Next up?

Investigator rules high-diving mule act not cruel
SAN ANTONIO � An investigator for the Bandera County Sheriff's Office found that mules used in a high-diving act were not treated cruelly.

Deputy Shane Merritt said no prodding was needed to get the three miniature mules to step off the 16-foot-high platform into the pool at Lightning Ranch.

"I didn't think it was animal cruelty," said Merritt, noting the animals performed the trick for years as part of a traveling road show.

The mules � named Dipsy Doodle, Smokey and Ingrid � are weekly headliners at a show on the ranch owned by Bill Rivers.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need legislative action NOW!!! Stop the madness!

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do believe that mule is nekkid!

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have actually seen them jump last week and i thought it was pretty cool (though not in a mean way). The mule seems just fine with it.

I remember taking my kids to see Ralph the Swinning Pig at San Marcos about 12 years ago. That was pretty neat, too.

Posts: 234 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There once was a dude with a mule
Who made it dive into a pool.
Said the cop on the beat,
While feeling the heat,
"I don't see how this is cruel!"

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the headline:

Pool Mule Fuels Duel--Cool or Cruel?

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He had a pet monkey
who liked to get drunk
sang boogey woogey
and it sounded real funky

Who said it?

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray Stevens in "Gitarzan"

Posts: 37 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A winner! And so quick, was it that easy?

posted Hide Post
It was not difficult for someone that grew up listening to Ray Stevens. I would bet that there are several people on here that do not know who Ray Stevens is so the question would probably have been more difficult for them.

Posts: 37 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post