TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Where did it go?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where did it go? Login/Join 
posted
What happened to the forum that had different articles, contracts, papers from seminars, etc., on the TDCAA web site? Am I just overlooking it?

Posts: 115 | Location: Andrews, Texas | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It went away with the old website. TDCAA should be able to get you copies of recent papers, etc.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TDCCAA should bring it back. It was very helpful.

Posts: 83 | Location: Seguin, TX USA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree.

Posts: 115 | Location: Andrews, Texas | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I asked about it, concern was expressed that much of the content had gotten old. I have also heard concerns expressed because not every CLE author was permitting posting online.

What would be nice is a way for the users to post appropriate content for sharing to other users, perhaps with something like an "auto expire" so that TDCAA didn't have to manage the content so much.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really liked having the old papers available - if nothing else, they gave me a starting place for research. Surely none of us would simply cite references from an one of them without updating and checking them!

For me, they provided a very helpful shortcut in research - someone else had invented the wheel, all I had to do was modernize the chassis!

And - I always agreed to my feeble efforts being made public! Wink

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to admit that I did not want some CLE papers posted, mostly because I like to make snarky comments.

[This message was edited by JohnR on 12-18-07 at .]

posted Hide Post
We're not supposed to make snarky comments?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd hate to think I made someone cry, you know?