TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Pattern Jury Charge - Criminal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pattern Jury Charge - Criminal Login/Join 
posted
Just got an email from the State Bar like I'm sure most of you did about this proposed Pattern Jury Charge book for criminal cases. Is there anyone from TDCAA on the PJC committee in charge of drafting this book?

Has anyone else reviewed the three charges they have posted on the website and if so what do you think?

Posts: 19 | Location: McKinney, TX | Registered: June 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jessie,
Check at home. I understand, but have not confirmed, that both Alan Levy and Greg Davis are involved with the project.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks

I think I saw Levy's name pop up somewhere, after I posted my first response. Just wanted to see if we had some representation directly involved in that project.

Posts: 19 | Location: McKinney, TX | Registered: June 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post