TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Yes, a home is a castle. Attack at your peril.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yes, a home is a castle. Attack at your peril. Login/Join 
posted
Armed bandits shot by homeowner; one dead

07:57 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

By CYNTHIA VEGA / WFAA-TV

BLUE MOUND � Police say a homeowner in this north Tarrant County community was defending his family when he shot and killed a man early Wednesday.

According to investigators, two shotgun-toting men first broke into the garage of a house in the 2600 block of Calico Rock Drive in Fort Worth, taking some police radio gear used by a neighborhood CrimeWatch patrol officer.

They stole a car and drove it to the Blue Mound residence about two miles away in the 600 block of Globe Avenue.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080903_wz_homeinvasion.3cdf817f.html\

Maybe it's time to prepare boiling pots of oil and tar on our roofs to cast upon invaders!

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tar is hard on the yard.

Posts: 37 | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At first I agreed, then I thought tar could serve a double duty. Once in the yard, it could provide great parking.

But heavy stones might work too.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let this be a lesson to all those crazed, Neanderthal-minded gun nuts out there who think packing heat makes them safe. These two bad guys were shot with a gun the homeowner took away from them. Priceless! To think of all the money I've wasted on guns over the years.....

Posts: 137 | Location: Corsicana, TX | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post