TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Art. 46B.102 order
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Art. 46B.102 order Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a sample commitment order? I've got a defendant who is not likely to become competent and is a danger to others. Thanks.

Posts: 74 | Location: Hempstead, TX USA | Registered: February 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just tried to send you an email with an order attached, but it came back undeliverable. Don't know if its a problem on my end or yours.

Posts: 88 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: January 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rachel,

try l.sellers@wallercotx.com

Thanks

Posts: 74 | Location: Hempstead, TX USA | Registered: February 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On its way. I hope.

Posts: 88 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: January 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me if needed, 713 755-3676. I am presuming you are talking about a .102 proceeding and not a H&S 574.034 or .035 hearing.

In Harris County we will be working diligently over the next several months to build up a good forms library especially as related to MH matters.

In .102 or .103 proceedings, I have scripted these - with a checklist for the court, sample questions of the expert and fact witness, medical certifcates, etc. etc. etc.

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Floyd:

When you get time could you get me a copy of the documents you are talking about with respect to 102 and 103 hearings. My email address is rduboise[deletethis]@sbcglobal.net. Just take out the brackets and letters between.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Floyd. I will call you in a week or so. I'm starting a trial tomorrow thru much of next week.