TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Looking for info on expert Max Courtney
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for info on expert Max Courtney Login/Join 
posted
I'm trying a murder case in about three weeks and just received notice that the defense will be calling an expert named Max Courtney out of Fort Worth. He's listed by the defense as being with "Forensic Consultant Services." Anyone know anything about him or his company? I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

Posts: 126 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: October 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can call me at 817 884 1918

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Defense has called Courtney as a DWI expert. What can we expect?

Posts: 4 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: May 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a murder case next week where Max Courtney has been designated by the defense as an expert. What do you know about him that would be helpful on cross. Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: Houston, TX USA | Registered: February 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suggest that you give Max a call after letting defense counsel know you plan to do so (as a courtesy). Unless he is consulting only, I would be shocked if he didn't cut it up with you. He ia a good man and honest as the day is long. A word to the wise...watch it with the questions about how often he has testified for the State....I'll bet it tops 1,000.

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post