TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    What's wrong with using your name?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's wrong with using your name? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just wish I could play the drum intro from the theme song.

And Terry (or Steve), most likely that was the uber-reliable Chin Ho that was checking those telexes. He was the one I recall was always doing the hard work. Steve (or Terry) would always say..."Chin Ho...do the impossible" and Chin Ho would say "Right away, boss".

I guess I've been lucky. My current and former investigators have always been good at pulling rabbits out of hats and going above and beyond the call of duty, with no excuses or complaints. You know, the kind of investigator that I could literally hand a file to and say "here, please fix this" and they figure it out from there on. Thanks to Herbie Owens, David Lewis, Charlie McGee, Mark Herman, Colleen, Larry and all the others who don't know how to say anything but "Hey, I've solved the problem". I've been known to buy steak lunches, starbucks or in one case, collect funds for a gala anniversary celebration for outstanding work by investigators.

And let me mention one investigator and frequent poster on this forum, A.P. I know from experience that his investigative work is A+++++. He is a pro. He may kid around here, but he's a class act all the way, personally and professionally. The phrase "I can't do it" is not in his vocabulary.

[This message was edited by GG on 03-30-07 at .]

[This message was edited by GG on 03-30-07 at .]

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post