TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Case Management Software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Case Management Software Login/Join 
posted
Rusk County is looking at changing our case management software. We would like one program that would handle all of our misdemeanors/felonies/juvenile cases.

We also need a program that will handle paperless receipt and delivery of criminal discovery materials.

Our leading candidate so far is Prosecutor by Karpel. However, we are still at an early stage in our search and would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations?

Posts: 63 | Location: Henderson, Texas, United States | Registered: December 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zack - I just saw this post. If you haven't already selected a program or vendor, I would highly recommend JustWare by New Dawn Technologies. We use it for our entire courthouse and are very pleased. Contact me at scottsay@nts-online.net if you have questions.

Posts: 33 | Location: Littlefield, Texas | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Webb County uses JustWare, too - an amazing product!

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I concur Grimes County DA's office uses Justware. I agree its an amazing product.

Posts: 50 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, they have an ediscovery platform that appears to solve all those discovery dilemmas coming Jan. 1 2014. You can create, email, and receive receipts of discovery packets from within Justware. If your office is scanning all documents or receiving them digitally, you can send stuff directly to a defense attorney. Defense attorneys log in to the ediscovery site which you have total control over & can access & download all the discovery.

Posts: 50 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avoid Odyssey by Tyler Technology. Slow, labor intensive, not user friendly.

Posts: 90 | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post